From the cradle through graduation, First UMC has classes, activities and opportunities for your kids as they grow in their faith..
- The First UMC Nursery (located on the first floor of the Education Building) offers free childcare on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings for babies and toddlers (up to 3 years of age).
- The Children's Department (for children 3 years through 5th grade) is located on the second floor of the Education Building. Sunday School begins at 10am. Children will all meet in The Zoo and then go to the classrooms from there.
- Children 3 years through 5th Grade begin worship with their families (both services). They will be dismissed to Children's Church during the service for a lesson and activities
- Wednesday night activities are during the school year. 6:00pm to 7:30pm.
- The Youth Department (for grades 6-12) meet in the Family Life Center. They gather at 10:00am for fellowship and announcements and then break into smaller groups for Sunday school and Confirmation Class. Wednesday night United Methodist Youth Fellowship (UMYF) meets at 6:30pm during the school year.